Strength Mark 1.1 was released in the app store today. Here’s what is new in this version:
- The ability to add custom exercises. Now you can add your own exercises for better workout flexibility.
- An improved exercise search experience. Find the exercises you’re looking for when you’re creating a workout more quickly.
- A link in the app to the help guide on this page.
- Intermittent keyboard issues on the weights detail page.
- Slow degradation of performance on workout view after multiple uses.
- Training percent max update on one rep max view.
- Other minor bugs.