Strength Mark 1.2 was released in the app store today. Here’s what’s new:
- An improved template management interface. It’s easier to create a template and to browse the contents of existing templates.
- A new notes indicator to show which sets have notes attached to them. Read what you wanted to try for next time.
Bugs fixed and performance improvements
- Removing an exercise that was part of a template caused issues.
- Faster presentation times for multiple interfaces.
- Scheduling a template didn’t clear out status flags and didn’t preserve some weight values.
- Other minor bug fixes.